Cranberry Beef for TwoFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
- 1 small onion, cut into thin shopping list
- 16 ounces chuck roast shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped canned chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 cup instant rice shopping list
How to make it
- Place onion in 1 1/2 quart crockpot.
- Cut beef into bite size chunks and add to crockpot.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and garlic.
- Combine cranberry sauce and chipotle peppers.
- Pour over all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- To serve, cook rice according to package directions, omiting butter and salt.
- Combine beef mixture with rice, serve hot.