Pasta With Spinach And RicottaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound spinach shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- Fresh pasta rolled and cut into 2” squares shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mixed herbs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan cook spinach in small amount of water until tender then drain and cool.
- Squeeze spinach dry then chop in a blender or food processor.
- Add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Process until fairly smooth then plus 1/2 teaspoon filling in middle of each pasta square.
- Fold in half to make a triangle then press edges to seal.
- Wrap long side of triangle around index finger and press ends together.
- Leave on a towel to dry turning after 1 hour.
- Cook in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan melt butter then stir in herbs and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta then put in a heated serving dish.
- Add herb butter sauce then stir thoroughly and serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Love these flavors!berry in loved it
This recipe is quite different than the one posted (I always like to see how great minds think alike and all that!). I'll be test driving this one tomorrow. Thanks and my five, meow!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Fabulous.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!