Italian Style QuinoaFrom slj6lori 8 years ago
- 1 c. quinoa shopping list
- 2 c. Veggie stock (or broth) shopping list
- 1/2 small onion fine diced shopping list
- 1 lg clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 can (aprrox 14 oz) Fire roasted diced tomatoes (drained) (I like Hunts or Muir Glenn) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oragano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- about 10 fresh basil leaves chopped shopping list
- 1 tblspn olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook quinoa in veggie stock until stock is all absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- In a sautee pan, heat olive oil and sautee onion and garlic for about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir sauteed onions, garlic, tomatoes, spices, and fresh basil leaves into the cooked quinoa.
- Salt/pepper/crushed red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Great leftover!
The Cookslj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!