Santa Fe EnchiladasFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound very lean ground round shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 3 cups beef bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 2 jalapenos finely chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10 soft flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions and beef in oil then drain and remove from pan.
- Melt butter in skillet then add flour and beef bouillon to make gravy.
- Add spices and simmer 5 minutes then dip each tortilla in the gravy.
- Spread on meat mixture then the cheese and roll up and put in baking pan.
- Pour remaining gravy over enchiladas then top with cheese and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
ChefM, love, love enhiladas, and I especially like this one because of the gravy ingredients. Sounds delicious. Just brought ground round this afternoon, and I just believe I will make those tomorrow! Thanks, it's a great post. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!