Stuffed Spinach ShellsFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- 20 Shells shopping list
- 1 lb. frozen or fresh chopped spinach shopping list
- chopped onion shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- chicken (cubed) shopping list
- chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 beaten egg ( i completely left this out on Sunday!) shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt, pepper, italian seasoning, garlic powder shopping list
- Prego spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, gently place pasta shells in
- boiling water; bring water back to boil. Cook until noodles are just
- tender; drain well.
- Cube chicken, and season with salt, pepper, italian seasoning and garlic,
- and cook.
- In a large pan, saute spinach in olive oil, chopped onion and garlic. Add
- chicken and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl combine spinach mixture, ricotta, 1/3 cup Parmesan
- cheese. Season and mix well.
- Spread Prego sauce evenly over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with the spinach cheese mixture. Arrange the
- shells, filling side up in the baking dish. Spoon remaining Prego sauce
- over the shells. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top of the shells.
- Cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven until
- heated through; about 30 minutes.