Thai Spring Salad with ChickenFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- romaine lettuce (1 Costco bag, use 4 or 5 hearts, washed and cut up into bite size pieces) shopping list
- Fancy Mixed Salad (2/3 Costco bag) shopping list
- fresh mint leaves (1/2 bunch) - just leaves, don't cut shopping list
- Fresh cilantro (1 handful) - just leaves shopping list
- bean sprouts (2 large handfuls) shopping list
- tomatoes (4)- cut into eighths for medium size tomato shopping list
- English cucumbers (2) - peeled and cut into long strips similar to California roll shopping list
- red onion - (1 medium or 1/2 large onion) cut into thin strips (use thickest setting on Japanese slicer, cut onion in half through the stem first) shopping list
- Rotisserie chicken (1 whole) - shredded but not too small shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- sweet chili sauce - 1 large bottle shopping list
- fish sauce - 6 tablespoons shopping list
- Fresh Squeezed Lime - juice from 2 limes, massage limes before cutting and squeezing shopping list
- Fresh crushed garlic - do not use minced garlic, crush whole peeled cloves for best results - 8 cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dressing ingredients, set a side.
- Mix all vegetables & chicken.
- Pour the dressing over the salad right before serving.