Pineapple Orange PieFrom marthacheves 5 years ago
- 3 cups flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, VERY WELL DRAINED shopping list
- 1 container Cool Whip shopping list
- extra coconut for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix coconut and melted butter
- Press half into 2 pie pans, bottom and sides
- Bake until golden brown (about 30 minutes)
- Cool in refrigerator
- With a hand mixer whip cream cheese until fluffy (make sure it's at room temperature to do this).
- Add condensed milk and orange juice.
- Mix until well blended
- Fold in pineapple
- Pour into pie crusts
- Top with cool whip
- Sprinkle with coconut
- Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. before cutting.
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!