Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom spirit1 5 years ago
- 6 oz.(3 cups) medium noodles shopping list
- 7 1/2 oz can of tuna shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery (I use less) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped canned pimiento shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1-10 1/2 oz. can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles, drain.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, tuna (drained), 1/2 cup mayo, sliced celery, chopped onion, pimiento and salt. Set aside.
- In a small kettle blend cream of celery soup and 1/2 cup milk: heat through. Add the 4 oz. of cheese. Heat and stir until blended.
- Add to noodle mixture.
- Add mixture to a sprayed 9 x 13 baking dish and bake uncovered in 425 deg. oven for 20 min.
The Cookspirit1 Grafton, WI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!