Tangy Lime BarsFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1- package ( 18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough shopping list
- 3/4- cup all- purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/4cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 - eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled key lime juice shopping list
- 1 drop of green food coloring shopping list
- 1- teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- lightly grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- combine dough and 1/2 cup flour in a large bowl
- beat until well blended
- press dough evenly onto botoom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan
- bake 20 minutes
- meanwhile combine remaining 1/4 cup flour, granulated sugar, eggs, lime juice and food coloring and baking powder in a large bowl
- beat until well blended........
- pour over baked crust
- bake 18 to 21 minutes or until edges are brown and center is just set
- cool completely in pan on a wire rack
- sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving
- store leftovers if any hahaha in the refrigerator
- makes 2 dozens bars
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Lay that citrus on me, my friend! Like you, the flavor of lemon, lime (orange not so much!) revives me. Makes my taste buds tingle and my tongue shrink. Once again you got my five, tink.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Great post....Love it..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!