Snicker Bar PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 5 miniature Snickers candy bars cut into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 9 inch baked pastry shell shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Place candy bar pieces in pastry shell then set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, sour cream and peanut butter then beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into pastry shell then bake at 325 for 40 minutes then cool on wire rack.
- In small saucepan melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat then stir until smooth.
- Spread over filling then refrigerate 2 hours or overnight then cut with a warm knife.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!