Black Forest Roast In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3-1/2 pound boneless chuck or round roast shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Trim all fat from meat then place in crock pot.
- Mix onion, water, mushrooms, ketchup, wine, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour mixture over roast then cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat and slice and keep warm then turn crock pot to high.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water then stir in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high 20 minutes then serve sauce with meat.