Oreo FudgeFrom lillyann 4 years ago
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 12 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 13 ounce jar marshmallow cream shopping list
- 4- 1.55 ounce Hershey’s milk chocolate bars, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, heat the evaporated milk and sugar until boiling. Continue heating over medium-high heat and at a low boil for about 10-12 minutes, or until it has reached the soft ball stage. (Check this by adding a small drop to a bowl of cold water. If you can roll it into a soft ball, it is ready.)
- In a mixer, add the butter, chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and chocolate bar chunks. Pour in the milk and sugar mixture and whip until all the ingredients are melted and smooth. Add in vanilla extract. Stir in the Oreo’s.
- Pour directly into a greased 9X13 pan and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.