Cookie Dough TrufflesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds semisweet candy coating, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield 5 1/2 dozen, also depends how large or small you roll the balls!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
This is a different truffle recipe, love the ingredients here! These look festive and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
I am in just starting my Christmas dessert baking - Christmas Eve a birthday cake for Jesus (two tier chocolate and peppermint) and everyone voted for cookies for Christmas day. I think this will be added to the list. I make peanut butter balls, bu...moremomoften in Neenah loved it
I usually burn cookies by the time I get to the last batch. Attention deficit I guess. These would be a good substitute. I also like cookie dough better than baked cookies. Yum. -Lorilasaf in St. Paul loved it