Shrimp DiabloFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 24 ounce organic olive oil basil and garlic sauce shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces linguine cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl toss shrimp with red pepper then set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat and cook shrimp stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- In same skillet add onion and cook stirring occasionally 5 minutes.
- Stir in sauce, wine and oregano.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer stirring occasionally 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Return shrimp to skillet and toss to coat then remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Serve over hot linguine.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!