Individual Yorkshire PuddingsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until well combined, about 20 seconds.
- Whisk flour and salt in medium bowl and add to egg mixture; whisk quickly until flour is just incorporated and mixture is smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Cover batter with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour or up to 3 hours.
- . After removing roast from oven, whisk 1 tablespoon of beef fat into batter until bubbly and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer batter to 1-quart liquid measuring cup or other pitcher.
- . Measure 1/2 teaspoon of remaining 2 tablespoons beef fat into each cup of standard muffin pan.
- When roast is out of oven,
- increase temperature to 450 degrees and place pan in oven to heat for 3 minutes (fat will smoke).
- Working quickly, remove pan from oven, close oven door, and divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Immediately return pan to oven.
- Bake, without opening oven door, for 20 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake until deep golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
- Remove pan from oven and pierce each pudding with skewer to release steam and prevent collapse.
- Using hands or dinner knife, lift each pudding out of tin and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Love this but never made it!herby in Albany loved it
Oh my...I really *love* Yorkshire pudding, but I've never made it. Everyone says it's so easy, so this holiday may just be the one! Great directions here---you get a big 5!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
ohhhhhhhhh i love these thank you nice post
and merry christmas to you and yours
love ya tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it