Individual Yorkshire PuddingsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until well combined, about 20 seconds.
- Whisk flour and salt in medium bowl and add to egg mixture; whisk quickly until flour is just incorporated and mixture is smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Cover batter with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour or up to 3 hours.
- . After removing roast from oven, whisk 1 tablespoon of beef fat into batter until bubbly and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer batter to 1-quart liquid measuring cup or other pitcher.
- . Measure 1/2 teaspoon of remaining 2 tablespoons beef fat into each cup of standard muffin pan.
- When roast is out of oven,
- increase temperature to 450 degrees and place pan in oven to heat for 3 minutes (fat will smoke).
- Working quickly, remove pan from oven, close oven door, and divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Immediately return pan to oven.
- Bake, without opening oven door, for 20 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake until deep golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
- Remove pan from oven and pierce each pudding with skewer to release steam and prevent collapse.
- Using hands or dinner knife, lift each pudding out of tin and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
ohhhhhhhhh i love these thank you nice post
and merry christmas to you and yours
love ya tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my...I really *love* Yorkshire pudding, but I've never made it. Everyone says it's so easy, so this holiday may just be the one! Great directions here---you get a big 5!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
Love this but never made it!herby in Albany loved it