Kielbasa and PotatoesFrom liznaylor 8 years ago
- 1 kielbasa link shopping list
- 10 red potatoes cut in half shopping list
- 2 medium sweet onions, cut in rings shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 cup of beef stock shopping list
- 1/2 cup of dark beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of molasses shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of worcestershire shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of sage shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- olive oil as needed shopping list
- salt and pepper t.t. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes until they are almost fork tender (set aside)
- Mike the mustard, vinegar, molasses, worcestershire and stock in a separate bowl and set aside
- Cut the kielbasa in two inch pieces
- Brown the kielbasa in a medium sauce pan with a little olive oil until you've rendered some fat, pull the kielbasa out and set aside.
- Sweat the onions and the garlic in the remaining fat, and then add the potatoes and kielbasa.
- Deglaze the pan with the dark beer, scraping all the bits off the bottom and side of the pan.
- Add the mustard stock mixture, sage and bay leaves.
- Let cook for about an hour, or until the liquids have reduced by half.