Pineapple StuffingFrom madmommy 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat to 350* (325* for glass pans)
- Beat together eggs and sugar.
- Add melted butter.
- Add in cubed bread and drained pineapple - mix well.
- Pour into buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden and "set".
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmadmommy Wayne, PA
The Rating5 people
different quick easy love pineapple high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds really interesting, will have to give it a try. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!