Breakfast BurritosFrom cyates798 5 years ago
- 1 pound crumble sausage (I like hot and spicy, or bold or even chorizo) shopping list
- 1 pkg. flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 dozen eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 med. green or red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in frying pan. Drain.
- Scramble the eggs, milk, peppers, onions and seasonings.
- Add sausage and stir. In flour tortilla, place 2 Tablespoons of sausage, egg mixture, sprinkle with some cheese, fold and wrap in tin foil.
- Place all 12 filled tortillas in the oven on cookie sheet wrapped in foil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.