Smoked Haddock and Cucumber SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound smoked haddock fillets skinned and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cucumber cut into strips shopping list
- 4 spring onions chopped shopping list
- Rind and juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces natural yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Place fish in a suitable container then add 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover and cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove fish slices using a slotted spoon and leave to cool.
- Mix together the cucumber and spring onion then arrange in a pile on a plate.
- Mix together the yogurt, chives, lime rind and juice.
- Place fish on top of cucumber mixture and pour over yogurt mixture.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!