Spicy Asian Shrimp And Almonds Dated 1971From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 pound small shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounce dry fettuccine pasta cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cups bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoon sliced green onions shopping list
- lime wedges for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine water, ketchup, basil, salt, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat sauté shrimp and garlic in oil until shrimp are opaque.
- Stir in ketchup mixture and pasta then increase heat to medium high.
- Cook 5 minutes tossing occasionally until pasta absorbs sauce.
- Arrange on platter with sprouts on side and sprinkle with almonds and green onions.
- Garnish with lime wedges.