Chicken FranceseFrom l2thec 8 years ago
- 2 boneless skinlesses breasts, pounded thin shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 TBSP milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 2-3 TBSP fresh lemon juice - juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 TBSP butter shopping list
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- With a meat pounder, gently pound the slices into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Make sure the chicken breasts are dry.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Put egg into a shallow bowl with 1 TBSP of milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat with a fork or whisk until well blended.
- Spread flour on a plate.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the broth, wine and lemon juice.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet into sizzling.
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture, into flour and then again into egg mixture.
- Place in a skillet.
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- When all of the chicken has been cooked, add the broth mixture to the pan.
- Raise the heat and cook, stirring until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Return the chicken cutlets to the skillet and turn them over once or twice in the sauce.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
The Cookl2thec Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!