Sausage PastaFrom choclytcandy 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound spicy italian sausage shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add onion and garlic to skillet. Add broth, basil and tomatoes with liquid.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes to slightly reduce. Add chopped spinach; cover skillet and simmer on reduced heat until spinach is tender.
- Add pasta to skillet and mix together. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- MotherAnn Charlestown Twp., Ohio
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- iBrian Nowhere, Us
- jmiller38 Nowhere, Us
- buddy2010 Nowhere, Us
- cschwarz Kernersville, 27284
- crumpet Adelaide, Australia
- boosan21 Pleasant Valley, CT
- juels Clayton, NC
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!