Basil Chicken With PastaFrom kupuggie 8 years ago
- 12 ounces of any pasta shopping list
- 2 chicken breast diced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried basil shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add pasta, cook till al dente.
- In a large skillet, melt butter, add chicken and cook till white about 3 minutes.
- Add in rest of ingredients besides cheese, bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss pasta with sauce mixture.
- Top with cheese.