Peanut Butter filled Chocolate CookiesFrom dawner 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. Dutch cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tbls. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- peanut butter Filling shopping list
- 3/4 c. sifted confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tbls. granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, 1/2 c. granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1/4 c. peanut butter until well combined. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well. Gently mix in the flour mixtureabiut 1/3 at a time until incorporated. Form the dough into 1 inch balls and set aside.
- For the filling:
- Combine confectioners' sugar and 1/2 c. peanut butter in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Form into 1/2 inch balls.
- Gently flatten the chocolate balls. Place peanut butter ball in center of chocolate doughand carefully fold chocolate dough aroung the peanut butter filling. Roll back into a ball.
- Place balls on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches a part.
- Place the 2 Tbls. granulated sugar in a shallow bowl. Using a flat - bottomed glass dipped in the sugar, lightly flatted the chocolate dough balls.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes, until the surface begins to slightly crack. Let cool for 1 minute on the sheet. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdawner Appleton, WI
The Rating6 people
yum, my ex mother in law made something similar to this, this lookd really good :D *5*hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Yummy! I added this to some groups for ya.jett2whit in Union City loved it
wow gotta love these thanks bunches print try and save yummomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!