Spaghetti Squash AlfredoFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 medium-sized spaghetti squash, cooked and separated into strands shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- prep time does not include cooking of sphagetti squash:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the all ingredients except spaghetti squash over medium-low heat and whisk until smooth and creamy, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the spaghetti squash strands to the sauce and stir until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
- Serve immediately.