Thai Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno chile peppers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken wings on a non-greased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning once, until golden brown. Move to serving dish/platter.
- In a medium skillet saute garlic and jalapeno peppers in olive oil until soft. Add chicken broth, fish sauce, paprika and sugar. Add cornstarch and let thicken. Stir all together and pour over crispy chicken wings.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!