Crab CakesFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. Backfin crab Meat shopping list
- 1 lb. Jumbo Lump crab Meat shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 3/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. seafood seasoning (Old Bay If You Like) shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the egg, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Place the crab meat, parsley, and Ritz crackers into a separate bowl.
- Mix very lightly to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the crab mixture and combine lightly.
- Portion into 5-ounce cakes and broil, bake, or pan fry about 3 - 5 Minutes or Until browned on both sides.
- Makes 6 Crab Cakes