Fried RabbitFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut up rabbit.
- In a lg. pot, fill about half way with water. Add 2 T. salt, and bring to a boil. Add rabbit, and parboil for 1/2 hr. Drain and let cool.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Put flour on a plate, and mix with salt and pepper.
- Dip rabbit pieces, one at a time, into egg, and then flour mixture.
- Meanwhile, on high, heat 1/2" of oil in a lg. cast iron frying pan.
- When oil is hot, add rabbit pieces, one at a time into the oil.
- When one side is golden, flip over to the other side. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain each piece on a paper towel, to soak up grease.
- Serve hot, with your favorite side dish.
- Goes Good With:
- (Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Baby Carrots)