Not your average Ham and Cheese SandwichFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb. cooked ham, cut in 1/4 inch dice shopping list
- 1/2 lb. best sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup of water chestnuts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chili sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of salad dressing shopping list
- 5 English muffins split or shopping list
- 5 hamburger buns, split and toasted lightly shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients (up until the buns or bread); mix well.
- If you are in the appetizer mode, use those little square rye breads and fill up a sheet pan with little open face sandwiches.
- Alternately, spread muffins or hamburger buns with ham filling.
- You can refrigerate these ahead, tightly covered in foil until you need them.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.