Indian TacosFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground meat (beef, lamb, venison or pork) shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 4 cooked Navajo Fry breads shopping list
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (3-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, brown ground meat and onions until cooked; remove from heat.
- Place Fry Bread, cupped side up, on separate plates. Layer ground meat, lettuce, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, and green chiles onto top of each Fry Bread. top with sour cream, if desired, and either roll up or serve open-faced with a fork.