Roast LionFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
How to make it
- Use equal size portions of beef and pork roasts (any cut). The total weight you need will depend on how many you are serving.
- Choose, for example, a beef rump roast and a fresh pork shoulder of the same weight.
- Place both meats in one roasting pan.
- Cover and roast at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes per pound of meat.
- The beef will be well done but not dry.
- Slice meat.
- Make gravy as desired from pan juices. This is the most important part of "Roast Lion"..
- Serve wtih cooked egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!