Red Wine Brie BurgersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sirloin with wine, salt, pepper and onions then form into 8 patties.
- Using a wooden spoon make a small pocket in center of each burger.
- Add 1 tablespoon brie and pinch meat around cheese to cover.
- Grill over medium high for 6 minutes per side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Oh, goodness! These sound divine! Thank you so very much!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
This one sounds so very good, it's making me hungry. I will try this one, this weekend.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
yummmmmmm i love this one cat thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!