Eastern North Carolina Barbeque SauceFrom wmhaynes 8 years ago
- 4 small onions grated shopping list
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups white vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed red chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup white or black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Old Bay Seasoning or seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco shopping list
How to make it
- Mince onion and garlic until fine.
- Add other ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- This requires no cooking and does not need to be refrigerated.
- It is wonderful for marinating meat prior to and during barbequing.
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!