Beef StewFrom cholena 7 years ago
- 500 gm beef stew meat , cubed shopping list
- 2 tsp rice wine shopping list
- 2 carrots, diced shopping list
- 1 can button mushrooms, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, cubed shopping list
- 3 sticks celery , sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp tomato sauce shopping list
- black pepper according to your taste shopping list
- 1 cube beef bouillon shopping list
- salt if necessary shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- On high heat , stir fry the beef with the wine until browned on all sides .
- Set aside .
- Place the beef and everythingelse except the cornstarch , with enough water to cover the ing. in a slow cooker .
- Set it to HIGH and cover.
- Cook about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together the cornstarch with abit of water and stir into the stew.
- Let the stew thicken .
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread / Bun ....
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
I love the cute bread bowl in this recipe.
Sounds good to me.
five forks and a smile :)
Michaeltrigger in loved it
P.S Flagged as beautifultrigger in loved it
Looks Delicious. Great Way To Use Up The Leftover Roast.
goblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!