Beef StewFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 500 gm beef stew meat , cubed shopping list
- 2 tsp rice wine shopping list
- 2 carrots, diced shopping list
- 1 can button mushrooms, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, cubed shopping list
- 3 sticks celery , sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp tomato sauce shopping list
- black pepper according to your taste shopping list
- 1 cube beef bouillon shopping list
- salt if necessary shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- On high heat , stir fry the beef with the wine until browned on all sides .
- Set aside .
- Place the beef and everythingelse except the cornstarch , with enough water to cover the ing. in a slow cooker .
- Set it to HIGH and cover.
- Cook about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together the cornstarch with abit of water and stir into the stew.
- Let the stew thicken .
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread / Bun ....
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
hi cholena....it's simply great...loved the pict....nice presentation...hi5angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Looks Delicious. Great Way To Use Up The Leftover Roast.
goblue434 in Anniston loved it
I love the cute bread bowl in this recipe.
Sounds good to me.
five forks and a smile :)
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!