Baked Ribs and SauerkrautFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pounds spareribs shopping list
- 4 cups sauerkraut with juice shopping list
- 2 tart apples peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 small white onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 then cut ribs into serving pieces and place in rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then bake uncovered 20 minutes and reduce heat to 350.
- Remove ribs then drain fat from pan.
- In same pan combine sauerkraut, sugar, apples, onions and water and spread evenly in pan.
- Arrange ribs on top then bake uncovered for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Love this one, thank you so much for sharing. You have my 5. How are you doing? Haven't heard much from you lately.henrie in Savannah loved it
Ooooo....thanks for this one, Dear!!! Soooo good, indeed! Happy New Year to you!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Very Good I've Had This...
Love It Very Much, Thanks!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!