Garlicky Marinara Chicken WingsFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 1 dozen chicken wings or 2 dozen drumettes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup marinara sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Durkee hot sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- If using whole wings, disjoint wings and remove tips; you should have 24 drumettes.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken with oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a rack in a baking pan.
- Roast chicken in preheated oven until done, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the marinara sauce, hot sauce and raw garlic in a blender and blend to puree garlic.
- When wings are done, remove from the oven (leave turned on), and toss wings with half the sauce.
- Return wings to oven for 10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle the wings with parsley and / or parmesan
- Serve with the remaining sauce on the side to dip the wings into.