Master Tuna Skillet Mix DinnerFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 2 cans of waterpacked tuna drained shopping list
- 1 cup of hot water-use extra half cup if needed and mix too dry shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Master of my Domain mix for tuna shopping list
- 1 package of peas or green beans or carrots (about one cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 2 tbsp of butter/1/4 cup of parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, heat water, stir in macaroni, tuna, master mis, veggie of choice.
- cook over low heat for twenty minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- top with crumb mix.
- Bake an extra 15 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Master Of My Domain Mix N Stuff
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
This sounds much better than the packaged stuff...and so easy! Saved for a lazy day :)lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
This is great, so much for paying "The Man" for tuna helper. One step at a time we will take back our lives! Do you see the fist raise over my head? Thanks this and the others look great will have to give them a try.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Easy and delicious, thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it