Master Tuna Skillet Mix DinnerFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 2 cans of waterpacked tuna drained shopping list
- 1 cup of hot water-use extra half cup if needed and mix too dry shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Master of my Domain mix for tuna shopping list
- 1 package of peas or green beans or carrots (about one cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 2 tbsp of butter/1/4 cup of parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, heat water, stir in macaroni, tuna, master mis, veggie of choice.
- cook over low heat for twenty minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- top with crumb mix.
- Bake an extra 15 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Master Of My Domain Mix N Stuff
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Easy and delicious, thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it
This is great, so much for paying "The Man" for tuna helper. One step at a time we will take back our lives! Do you see the fist raise over my head? Thanks this and the others look great will have to give them a try.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This sounds much better than the packaged stuff...and so easy! Saved for a lazy day :)lori4flavor in Chicago loved it