Chicken Stuffed With Salmon And DillFrom gemmaloolaa 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 270 degrees c.
- Slice chicken breasts sideways to make a large pocket.
- In the pocket, spread a generous layer of cream cheese and add a stem of dill.
- Season salmon and stuff into chicken also.
- Pop on a greased baking tray and cover with clingfilm. Then cover with foil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until chicken cooked through.
- AGA: Pop in roasting oven for approx 25-30 minutes until chicken cooked through
- To serve:
- Put chicken on centre of plate and pour over enough sauce to cover top and a small area around chicken.
- Top with a stem of dill and serve immediatly.
- I serve this with baby new potatoes with a knob of butter and baby veg such as baby sweetcorn and mangetout. Put remainder of sauce in a jug on the table for your guests to help themselves, it wont be wasted!!
The Cookgemmaloolaa Telford, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!