Chicken Kiev SupremeFrom rottman 5 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4-6 very thin slices of baked ham shopping list
- 5-6 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 Tb butter shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tb milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 c cooking oil shopping list
- 1 recipe Hollandaise sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Using a mallet, pound the boneless breast into a very thin slice. Salt and pepper. Cover the chicken with very thin sliced ham and layer with swiss cheese. Place very thinly sliced dabs of butter over the cheese, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Roll each breast into a tight roll and peg with enough toothpicks to remain closed.
- With a fork, beat eggs in a shallow dish. add Milk. Dip chicken roll into the egg/milk mixture and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until breadcrumbs are browned,
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
- Serve with Hollandaise sauce.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating4 people
Great high 5 recipe and I LOVE butter!pippy in loved it
The butter was ok, but when I saw FRY I ran. I'll still give this a five because it sounds so doggone good. I have the same recipe but a Weight Watcher's version which is fantastic and you'd never know it was a diet recipe (for hubby, who has lost ...morechihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
sounds delicious!!! rottman very nice post thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!