Mussels Steamed in White Grape juiceFrom sunflower48386 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. mussels shopping list
- 2 lbs. clams shopping list
- 1 or 2 lbs. shrimp, deveined shopping list
- 3 or 4 ears of corn shopping list
- 1 or 2 Tb. of " Old Bay" shopping list
- 1c. of white grape juice ( I don't measure, just pour) shopping list
- sometimes I add crab legs and some kind of firm fish. shopping list
- ( I think I saw something like this on foodnetwork) . shopping list
How to make it
- rinse clams and mussels Get rid of open ones)
- In a big pot with a lid, add white grape juice
- Add ' Old Bay' and bring to a simmer
- Add corn, cook for about 5 minutes
- Add mussels, clams, shrimp and cook for about 5 more minutes or til clams and mussels are open. get rid of any that do not open.
- watch so the grape juice doesn'.t dry out
- I suppose red potatoes can be added about 10 minutes before the corn, hmmm what do you think?
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!