Dixie Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 granny smith apples cored and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season pork chops with salt and sage.
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown pork chops in oil.
- Remove from skillet and place in an oven proof casserole and top with apple slices.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Add flour to remaining fat in skillet and stir.
- Add water and vinegar and cook until thickened stirring constantly.
- Add raisins then pour mixture over chops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake 25 minutes longer.