Easy DonutsFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
How to make it
- Lay your biscuits out on a sheet of wax paper. Cut a hold in middle of each(I found the cap from a 2 ltr of pop works perfect). Save the holes as the kids love em.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- When oil is hot add holes n cook till golden on top n bottom.
- Glaze or roll in sugar right away.
- Cook the donuts till golden on both sides. I Cook 5 at a time as they cook very fast.
- Glaze Roll in sugar.
- You can use plain sugar, or add a little cinnamon.
- For a simple glaze , combine apox 1 cup powdered sugar with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla , a 1/4 cup margarine or butter, add enough hot water to make a very thick glaze. thicker the better as the butter melts when you add hot donuts.
- I usually make 2 packs of biscuits as these are eaten as quick as I make them.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating10 people
Simple and easy, love it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yummy, never thought of using biscuits to make donuts. Good idea.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
love buscuit doughnuts fry put in a bag with cinnamon and sugar shake off acess yummy while hot.thanks high5 lovem.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it