Holiday Muffin - CakesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chunky, unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup egg nog shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup Thompson raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease or line 8 jumbo or 16 regular muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, spice, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl mix applesauce, pumpkin, brown sugar, egg nog and egg until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Bake 17 minutes (for regular muffins) or 35 minutes for jumbo muffins.
- Turn out immediately and cool on a rack.