Pineapple cream Cheese DipFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 – 8 ounce packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped scallions shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red and green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in syrup (drained well) shopping list
- 1 cup pecans (finely chopped in processor) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- Add cream cheese, scallions, peppers, pineapple, pecans and seasoned salt to bowl. Mix with a mixer to a smooth consistency. Serve with your favorite crackers. Keep in refrigerator.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating9 people
ok very yummy i love this dip i needed this one a few weeks ago hahaha but good anytime
five tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love these "sweet/salty" appetizers...I've been eating this for way too many years, and it is always so good. Thanks for the memory!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Love this recipe and from what Krumkake said, it's sounds delicious. High 5.pippy in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!