Spinach and Black Bean LasagnaFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese with peppers, divided shopping list
- 2 (16-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (2-pound, 13-ounce) jar pasta sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 9 precooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together first 5 ingredients and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese; set
- Mash beans with a potato masher or fork in a large bowl; stir in pasta sauce and cumin.
- Spread one-third of bean mixture on bottom of a lightly
- greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer with 3 noodles, half of spinach mixture, and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese; repeat layers.
- Spread with one-third bean mixture; top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining bean mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 350F for 1 hour; uncover and top with remaining
- Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish, if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
This sounds realy good! 5nachocook in Lexington loved it
Does sound unique and interesting! Can't wait to try this out! Added to the "Crazy about greens" group.juels in Clayton loved it
dagnabbit in Barrie loved it