Lasagna RollsFrom jillean 4 years ago
- 12 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 4 cups leaf spinach or shopping list
- 10 oz package of frozen spinach(thawed and drained completely) shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 jar (26oz) pasta sauce divided shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground beef(cooked and drained) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350F
- Cook lasagna noodles per package directions.
- Drain and cool.
- Mix spinach, cheeses, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- Set 1/2 cup pasta sauce aside.
- Mix remaining sauce with ground beef and pour into shallow casserole dish at least 10 inches in diameter.
- To assemble, spread 2-3 Tbsp of cheese and spinach mixture on each noodle and roll up.
- Place then seam side down in casserole dish.
- Repeat until you have used all the noodles.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake 30mins.
The Cookjillean New Port Richey, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!