Mexican Chef SaladFrom indicatorsrule1 7 years ago
- 1 head of lettuce (iceberg or romaine) shopping list
- 4 tomatoes shopping list
- 1 red onion shopping list
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 15oz can of kidney beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 large avocado shopping list
- 1 8oz bottle Catalina dressing shopping list
- taco sauce to taste (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 small bag of Doritos shopping list
How to make it
- Shred lettuce. Chop tomatoes and onion finely. Slice avocado into small pieces. Toss the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, beans, avocado, Catalina dressing, and Taco sauce.
- Right before serving toss in the Doritos. The dressing and moisture in the salad will soften them.
- You can even add a little browned hamburger if you like although I really like it Vegan style.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!