Key Lime Pie Dip for FruitFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small mixer bowl, beat together milk and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Add juice and combine well.
- In another bowl, beat together cream and sugar on medium speed to firm peaks.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately OR chill and serve cold.
- **Can be made 1 day ahead, stored in refrigerator.
- **Serve with fresh pineapple, papaya, cookies.
- **Serve on the side as a dressing for fruit salad.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah.....Can't wait to try...Huge fruit eaters here..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Oh how fun - and served in a large margarita glass...too cute! Gotta save this one for summer bbq-ing...we're gonna love it, I'm sure, especially with the pineapple and maybe some lime cookies? - I'm drooling!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS RECIPE, GREEEEEEEAT POST!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it