Blueberry Upside Down CakeFrom indicatorsrule1 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a 10 inch oven proof skillet. (non stick is best) Remove from heat. Add brown sugar, stir and spread out and top with the frozen blueberries spread evenly.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Then add milk and beat again.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl and add to egg and sugar mixture using low speed on mixer.
- Pour over the blueberries making sure to cover them.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Immediately loosen from sides and invert skillet onto your serving dish. Let it sit for a minute or two until all the juices drip down on to the cake.
- Serve warm with whipped cream. Drizzle a little Kirschwasser over the top.
- Enjoy life
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating2 people
with blueberry season just around the corner. you have given me something new to try. thanks i know i will enjoy it. and it comes from alaska it has to be good.maywest in Tangerine loved it