Quick homemade Sausage rollsFrom yummysandy 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cut two sheets of frozen puff pastry in half.
- Spread each half with 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard, leaving a 2cm border.
- Place 2 of your favorite sausages along long edge of each piece of pastry.
- Roll to enclose and brush with a lightly beaten egg.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20 min, until pastry is puffed and golden and sausages are cooked.
- Serve with Brown Onion Gravy and mashed potato and peas.